1. Capture IP packets on your LAN in Real-time.
2. Parse and decode
3. Support various file type such as HTML, .gif,
.jpg, and etc.
4. Display and save the urls.
5. Easy-to-use user interface.
Why do you need Free HTTP Sniffer?
To download windows audio and video
streaming and other streaming, you need to know the url(the file name
and server address) of you want to download. Many links to those
or activex scripts. So it is sometimes very difficult to figure out the
actual urls that correspond to the streams being played. Free HTTP
Sniffer is a handy tool that allows you to monitor HTTP traffic in
real-time to find the URLs for all streams on your LAN.
Free HTTP Sniffer
It's actually very easy to find the
web address with Free HTTP Sniffer. It takes only a few mouse clicks.
First, you need to run Free HTTP Sniffer, then click Start Sniffer
button on the toolbar to begin capturing. Open your Web browser such as
IE or Netscape to surf on line.
- Operating system: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- File Size: 1431 KB