1) Insert the audio CD into your CD-ROM
2) If you see the CD tracks in the list such as Track1,Track2..., you
can select the songs which you want to rip. By default all the songs are
3) Select the output folder where your songs are to be stored. By
default it is set to '%MAINDIR%\output'.
4) Select the output format of your songs. By default it is set to MP3.
5) Click the 'Rip' button in the toolbar, this operation will start up
the audio data extraction.
6) Click the 'Folder' button in the toolbar, you will find the file
which you extracted.
• Rip Selected Tracks:
Start extracting CD tracks and saving them to hard disk files. The result
WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC, APE formats) are based on your
choice. You can select the format from 'Options...' /'Output'/'Output
• WAV Converter: Convert Wav file to Mp3, Ogg, Wma, Flac,
Ape. The relevant format settings are same with the settings on
'Options' dialog. When
click the menu item, a standard dialog will be shown, you can select the
wave files which you want to encode. To select multiple files, you can
hold CTRL key when clicking the mouse.
• MP3 to WAV Converter: Convert MP3 files to WAV format.
• WMA to WAV Converter:
Convert WMA files to WAV format.
• MP3 to WMA Converter:
Convert MP3 files to WMA format.
• WMA to MP3 Converter:
Convert WMA files to MP3 format.
• Play: Listen the selected CD tracks before Extracting.
• Pause: Pause the current playing CD track.
• Stop: Stop the current playing CD track.
• Eject CD-ROM: Eject CD from CD-ROM.
• Close CD-ROM: Close the CD-ROM.
• Refresh CD: Refresh the CD track lists.
• Exit: Exit Free MP3 CD Ripper.
• Select All: Select all the tracks to rip in the list.
• Unselect All: Cancel all the tracks in the list.
• Invert Selection: Allows you to reverse your current
tracks selection in the list.
• Edit Track's Title: Edit the CD tracks output file name.
• Jump Output Folder: Open the output folder where you can
see the output files. You can
change it from 'Options' settings.
• Query CDDB: Gets the CD track information from remote CDDB
server. You can get the name of artist, the name of the album, the year,
the genre and the tracks names.
• Options: Open the options dialog to set. Such as output
directory, output format, Lame Options, CD-ROM settings etc.
• Online Help: Free MP3 CD
Ripper's online help documents.
• Home Page: Click it to visit Free MP3 CD Ripper's homepage.
• Buy Now: You can register
Free MP3 CD Ripper by paying the registry
• Register: You will receive an email include the
registration code shortly after sending the online order form. Then you
can finish the registration in this dialog.
• About: Displays the About screen, where you can view more
information about your current installation and version of Free MP3 CD